Who is the girl behind the blog?
Hello there! Since you’ve stumbled onto this page I am sure you are curious to know a little more about who the girl is behind the scenes doing this thing.
First off, my name is Tiffany and I am an imperfect woman in love with a perfect Jesus. I am the wife to the man of my dreams and mommy to the most amazing little girl. God has blessed me with a wonderful husband named Kevin, and a beautiful baby girl named Serenity.
I started writing to share the good news of Jesus with you, that you may know the love of God in an indescribable way. I identify myself as a Christian because without Him, I am nothing. Being a Christian to me doesn’t mean living by a set of laws. Instead, it means being in a personal relationship with the Father. My goal in life is to relentlessly pursue Him, the one who gave His life for me. Being a Christian to me means being caught up in the most scandalous romance.
Why is it a scandalous romance? Because a perfect, beautiful savior took the place of a wretch like me. That is grace. He bore the weight of my sin, my anxiety, and my depression so that I wouldn’t have too. I fail him daily, yet he still constantly pursues me and shows his remarkable love for me. His love for us is deeper than the ocean. It is deeper than our scars, hurts, and pains. The day I took hold of this was the day I was set free.
Writing also brings healing to me. It serves as a coping mechanism, because it is much easier for me to put my thoughts on page than it is to article the right words to convey my emotions. It is part of my calling. I hope that God will use me to speak to you, and that He will heal you in the process. It all started with a facebook page back in 2012 when I decided to put my ramblings out there for the world to see.
In my spare time I enjoy writing, (obviously) singing, playing guitar & piano, hiking, fishing, painting, swimming, spending time with my family and binge watching Netflix with my hubby while stuffing my face with chocolate. (Mom Confession)
Do you want to know eight random facts about me?
- I am a walking, talking Mombie. My little girl is the center of my world. I basically run on caffeine and baby kisses.
- My heart belongs to the sea. I live in the beautiful state of Kentucky, but I would love to live next to the ocean someday. I crave the salty smell of the air literally every day.
- I taught myself to play Guitar and piano. I live and breathe music. I am a guitar and piano instructor with a passion to always grow in this area.
- I married the love of my life. Kevin is my soul mate, I thank God everyday for blessing me with a man who loves me unconditionally, even when I am not the most lovable person.
- I’m a mom gamer. I once worked as a seasonal employee at my local Gamestop. Back in the day I was playing Super Mario on Nintendo 64 with my little brother and today you will still find us doing the same thing.
- I’m a little bit of a hypochondriac. When I was younger I wanted someone to cough on me so I didn’t have to go to school. Now I assume the worst, and googling my symptoms doesn’t help the cause. It’s something I am working on.
- I dream of traveling someday. I really want to buy an RV and hit the road. There’s nothing that excites me more than a good adventure.
- I bleed blue. I am a Kentucky Wildcat Fan. I’m married to the biggest die-hard fan in the beautiful state of Kentucky. That was kind of a qualification to marry him.
What is Waiting for your Boaz?
You can click here to read my testimony. I know a love that is deeper than any ocean and I have found where I belong, in the arms of Jesus. My calling is to love on others and tell them of the Good News of the grace and love of God. He is madly in love with you and has great plans for your life.
I decided to put my love story in the hands of the Author of Love. It was one of the best decisions I have ever made. I am married to a wonderful man who loves Jesus, and I can’t thank God enough for bringing my Boaz into my life.
There is a peace so sweet that comes with knowing that we don’t bear the stress of trying to go out and find someone on our own. We can trust the Author of love to write our love story. The question is will you hand over the pen?
He longs to give you the desires of your heart. He longs to be your First Love. Your season of singleness is a journey not to be wished away, but to be embraced. I hope and pray that you will encounter the love of God here.
I hope that you will subscribe and join me as I share my journey and the love of my Father with you!
God bless you!